Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wacky Wednesdays~Did You Hear?

 So I put the poll on the side of my blog for Wacky Wednesdays and it was 7 yes's and 0 no's. So I am going to do it!

Wacky Wednesdays is a day for bloggers to share something funny like jokes, something that someone said, a song or just anything that is funny. If you want to do Wacky Wednesdays you can right click on the picture, click "save picture as" and that way it will be in your computer. The rules are that you have to comment on a Wacky Wednesdays post and say that you are doing it and put a link to your blog.
 So today I am just going to do some jokes from a joke book that I have been reading. The book is called Biggest Riddle Book In The World by Joseph Rosenbloom.

 Q. Did you hear the story about the skunk?
 A. Never mind, it stinks.

Q. Did you hear the story about the germ?
A. Never mind, I don't want to spread it.

Q. Did you hear the story about the burp?
A. Never mind, there is no sense repeating it.


2 comments:

  1. These are so funny. I'm glad you decided to do Wacky Wednesdays Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was thinking of doing Silly Saturdays but sounded dumb. My mom gave me the idea of Wacky Wednesdays and that sounded cool!!!
    God bless,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah